This morning Dylan cut his 2nd tooth. Which is probably why he was up screaming at 5 am, not wanting to nurse or cuddle. Chris saved the day by getting up with him and letting me sleep. Apparently they were able to get back to sleep a little later on the couch, and eventually they got up and made breakfast. I slept blissfully unaware of all of this until after 10 am. Have I mentioned I love my husband?
I feel so bad for the little guy. He is normally so chilled out, not a complainer. But this whole teething thing has him beside himself. Teething tablets and Rescue Remedy seem to help. (We have baby ibuprofen on hand for the day that stops working.) I bought a 50 cent stuffed animal snake at IKEA, which I douse in water and keep in the freezer, and that helps for a couple of minutes as well.
Poor little guy.
Poor little guy! I'm sure it won't help but tell him that Grandma loves him. Also, try freezing the corner of a clean cloth diaper or tie some ice in a clean cloth diaper. You kids really enjoyed that.
ReplyDelete