So it has come to this. We have acheived full mischief-making status. I had no idea this was going on less than 2 feet behind me. Until I turned around. I'm glad I had the presence of mind to grab the camera before I cleaned him up.
I had been feeling so proud of myself, too. He is really drawn to our small, kitchen island-style cart, and I had found him, on more than one previous occasion, sucking on a dirty potato or onion that was stored on the bottom shelf. So I removed the produce and replaced it with all of our tupperware. How clever I am! I congratulated myself. He can play with all the tupperware and keep himself entertained while I'm in the kitchen. And I removed the glass jars containing my sugar and brown sugar from the above shelf. The only thing left on the shelf was all my different flours, but they were in screw-top plastic containers. Except for one bag. *sigh*
He is so cute!
ReplyDelete